Patient Plan Direct is the fastest growing dental plan provider and offers a unique and refreshingly 21st century approach to dental plans; reducing your administration, reducing your costs and giving your practice more control.
More and more dental practices across the UK are starting to realise the benefits of choosing Patient Plan Direct as the right partner to administer their dental plan. Whether you are creating a plan for the first time or transferring an existing plan from another provider there are 10 great reasons to use Patient Plan Direct which make us stand out....
To arrange an exploratory meeting at your convenience under no obligation with one of our friendly and experience Business Development Managers simply call 0844 848 6888 or use our call back request form to the right.
To arrange a no obligation exploratory meeting at your convenience fill in our contact form and we'll call you straight back.
After the phenomenal success of previous events, Patient Plan Direct are teaming up with the Goodman Grant Solicitors, practice sales agent PFM Dental and RBS (Healthcare lending division) to run two consecutive seminars on ‘Preparing for retirement’ and ‘Practice Purchase’.
The ‘Practice Purchase’ seminar will be taking place on Thursday 18th September at The Pentahotel, Warrington. For those considering a practice purchase the seminar will cover:
• The current market for dental practice goodwill
• Finding the right practice
• Applying for competitive finance
• The legal aspects of purchasing a practice
• Accountancy considerations
• The benefits of offering patients a dental plan
‘Preparing for Retirement’ will be taking place on Friday 19th September. The programme offers expert advice in eight key areas:
• Goodwill values, identifying a potential buyer and marketing the practice
• Is a dental practice suitable for a corporate?
• The legal aspects of selling a practice
• Accounting issues when selling a practice
• Wealth Management and financial planning for retirement
• NHS superannuation – flexibility at retirement
• How a dental plan can enhance the value of a practice
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so book soon to avoid disappointment. For further information and to book a place, please contact Mandy Wraige: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0845 241 4480.